Terms & Conditions of Booking at Coedllys Country House
- We require credit/debit card details to secure your reservation. ALL CARD DETAILS ARE HELD SECURLEY. The cost of the first night accommodation per room booked, may be taken as a non refundable deposit for a 1 - 4 night’s stay and the cost of two night’s accommodation for a stay of 5 or more night’s. Card details are held against the room. However, should you fail to take up your reservation without letting us know: a charge will be made against your card for the full amount of your booking. See paragraph 4 below. If you are delayed in arriving or expect to arrive after 8pm, please do let us know as soon as you are able.
- If the person making the reservation is different to the parson(s) taking up occupation, the person who makes the reservation may be held responsible for non arrival/damage or loss and monies may be taken from their credit/debit card.
- Please note – that in the event of an upgrade to Molly’s Cottage no further offers or discounts apply.
- Should it become necessary for you to cancel your reservation with less than with less than 14 days notice, we shall of course make every effort to re-let your accommodation, or move the reservation to another date to suit both parties. However, should we be unable to so, a charge equivalent to the full value of the booking – less £10.00 per night – will be made. We regret that there can be no allowance for curtailment of a reservation. We STRONGLY recommend that you take out Travel/Holiday cancellation insurance to cover you in such circumstances. Please remember your reservation is a binding contract under British Law. Should it become necessary for you to cancel your reservation - Please let us know as soon as possible. An additional charge may be charged when payment is made by AMEX to cover charges to us by Amex.
- Accidents happen. Please let us know IMMEDIATELY of any damage or spillage, however caused, so that we can clean or repair. Failure to inform us WILL result in a charge being made against you for damage subsequently found.
- It is against the Law to Smoke at Coedllys B&B and in Molly’s Cottage. If a guest/visitor is found smoking or, is asked to leave; for whatever reason, full payment for the reservation will be charged and taken from the credit/debit card. Should it be subsequently found that a guest/visitor has smoked in a room after it has been vacated a charge will be made against the debit/credit card for full and thorough cleaning of the room and for any loss incurred to the business by our having to cancel or turn away bookings whilst the room/accommodation is thoroughly cleaned.
WE ALSO ASK THAT
7.Please respect our other guests and dress appropriately for breakfast. PLEASE, NO inappropriate clothing such as, Boxer shorts, bathrobes/dressing gowns, nighties, pyjamas, or bare chests.
- There are occasions – during the season – when the pool and other facilities are not available due to repairs or circumstances beyond our control. Please note that the pool & other facilities are not available between October and Mid April.
- If you or any member of your party have any special access requirements, please let us know. A copy of our “Access Statement” can be viewed on our web site www.coedllyscountryhouse.co.uk
- You e mail details are NOT passed to any other party.
Thank you for your co-operation. It is much appreciate.
Val and Keith. March 2016.